We use citations to refer your business’s name, number and address. Google uses citations for evaluating the online authority of your business.
It has following the some simple rules that are:
- Your content must be valuable.
- The real valuable citation does not require a back link to your website.
- Google is able to recognize the citation of your business company just because of the address or NAP (Business Name, Business Address and Phone Number).
- The other one if “Formatting” is extremely important.
- Always choose the existing phone number of your business that are currently available and must follow in the case of your business name and more. Thank you…………
To know more watch this video and state your reviews with and us and tell us if you have any queries related with citations.